THAT, pursuant to section 90 of the Community Charter, this Special Meeting of Council be closed to the public as the subject matters being considered relate to the following:
- 90(1)(a) – personal information about an identifiable individual who holds or is being considered for a position as an officer, employee, or agent of the municipality or another position appointed by the municipality;
- 90(1)(d) – the security of the property of the municipality;
- 90(1)(e) – the acquisition, disposition, or expropriation of land or improvements, if the council considers that disclosure could reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the municipality;
- 90(1)(i) – the receipt of advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose; and
- 90(1)(k) – negotiations and related discussions respecting the proposed provision of a municipal service that are at their preliminary stages and that, in the view of the council, could reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the municipality if they were held in public.